GDS Advisory_Cybersecurity - Consultant (2019 Graduates)
- Analyst / Associate Consultant in Risk Advisory team to work on various Cyber security projects for our customers across the globe.
- An important part of your role will be to deliver high quality work products as per firm’s guidelines. You will need to actively establish, maintain and strengthen relationships with other team members. You’ll need to report any identified risks within engagements and share any issues and updates with experienced members of the team.
What you will do
Your client responsibilities:
- Engage in a wide range of Cybersecurity project which will include (but not limited to) the following:
- Develop Cybersecurity governance components such as policies, procedures, awareness materials to support client information security implementation.
- Perform IT security assessments for clients (e.g. security risk assessments, IT network infrastructure reviews, system technical configurations review, information security policies and processes/procedures review etc.)
- Evaluate and analyze threat, vulnerability, impact and risk to security issues discovered from security assessments.
- Design and implement technical cybersecurity tools and solutions.
- Advise clients on the security issues, including explanation on the technical details and how they can remediate the vulnerabilities in the processes and controls.
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating experienced team members on progress.
- Work with colleagues and clients across multiple cultures and geographic locations.
- Help prepare reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties.
- Demonstrate an application and solution-based approach to the problem-solving technique.
- Suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service.
- Manage the engagement budgets and support superiors in developing marketingcollaterals, business proposals and new solution / methodology development
- Willing to travel to the customers locations on need basis.
Your people responsibilities:
- Being a part of and driving the quality culture at EY.
- Contribute to people related initiatives.
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
- Foster teamwork by supporting the team.
Required Skills and Abilities
Skills and attributes for success
- Drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes and on budget.
- Demonstrate deep technical capabilities and professional knowledge.
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships and networks with clients and internal EY stakeholders.
- Consistently deliver quality client services and manage expectations of client service delivery.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Strong interest in the field of information security.
- Creative, independent with good problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
- Willingness to travel on overseas assignment as the need arises.
- Familiar with basic security controls, penetration testing, programming, networks and operating systems would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of basic IT infrastructure (Applications, Servers, Networks.)
- Familiar with emerging technologies (Cloud Computing, Data Analytics, Robotics and Process Automation, Artificial Intelligence etc.)
- Knowledge of cybersecurity/ information security concepts, risk and controls.
- Information Systems Project Management / System Analysis experience.