SW Validation Graduate Trainee
What you will do
Firmware Validation Graduate Trainee will be focusing on validating Intel PSG's FPGA firmware for robust functionality in a complex system level environment.
Your specific responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
- Apply advanced techniques to achieve FPGA firmware validation with the highest quality, productivity, and time-to-market.
- Create comprehensive firmware validation test plan including SoC FPGA configuration based on architecture specification. The validation plan encompasses functional and system level.
- Developing system level tests and necessary coverage goals based on specification to verify the firmware implementation. Writing directed and random test cases, debugging failures, filing and closing bugs.
- Identify emerging software or validation technologies that can improve firmware validation efficiency and able to apply shift left methodologies such as emulation or simulation.
- Technical leadership is expected to support a culture of idea generation, proliferation and innovative solutions to complex problems.
Required Skills and Abilities
Successful candidate's qualifications should include the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Electronics, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Familiarity or experience in FPGA or with Intel Quartus design software is a strong plus.
- Experienced with scripting language such as Python/Perl/TCL/shell scripts and OS such as Windows/Linux.
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving and communication skills, initiative, promote innovation and teamwork. Self-motivated and ability to excel in a team environment.
- Demonstrates fundamental values such as accountability, integrity, a winning mindset and highly motivated to learn or adapt to fast changing environments.
Inside this Business Group
The Programmable Solutions Group (PSG) was formed from the acquisition of Altera. As part of Intel, PSG will create market-leading programmable logic devices that deliver a wider range of capabilities than customers experience today. Combining Altera's industry-leading FPGA technology and customer support with Intel's world-class semiconductor manufacturing capabilities will enable customers to create the next generation of electronic systems with unmatched performance and power efficiency. PSG takes pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our group is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why PSG is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.