To support the general administration of HR processes and provide a professional HR service to the company.
What You Will Do
- Adhoc - assist team with projects and research.
- Link new employees to Time and Attendance system according to their contract and working hours.
- Load new employees onto Access Control system.
- Check timesheets have been updated and approved in time for payroll.
- Quality check documentation that adheres to standardized processes.
- Industrial Relations administration.
- Training and development administration.
- Processes HR payments according to procedure.
- Take minutes of Union and Management meetings.
- Coordinate employee events e.g. long service.
- Capture all updates on the HR system.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must have - 3 Year Diploma or Degree in HR Management.
- Work Level - Student/Graduate.
- 1 year working experience in Human Resources.
- Computer literate.