Validation Technician Graduate
Assist the Validation Team Leader with the execution of validation related requirements such as but not limited to qualification activities and procedures to ensure compliance with all regulatory and safety rules established by outside agencies, laws and within the company.
Specifically compliance with Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) as per Medicine Control Council (MCC), Export Regulatory Agencies (TGA, Health Canada etc.), Third party customers, and British Retail Consortium (BRC) Global Standard for Food Safety requirements and policies and procedures as set out by Vital itself.
What You Will Do
- Validation of equipment.
- Validation of reviews on equipment.
- Validation re-qualifications.
- Completion of System Impact Assessments.
- Completion of Component Impact Assessments.
- Completion of Validation Risk Assessments.
- Completion of Design Reviews.
- Completion of Installation Qualifications.
- Completion of Operational Qualifications.
- Completion of Performance Qualifications.
- Assist in the completion of Cleaning Validation Protocols.
- Assist in the completion of Process Validation Protocols.
- Assist in the completion of Validation Product studies.
- Assist in the development of User Requirement Specifications.
- Assist with the development of Manufacturing Procedures.
- This is a Multi-role position with a high degree of complexity. This position is accountable for the completion of Regulatory body Validation requirements. All projects are controlled under approved Validation plans and time lines are critical.
- Projects often overlap out of standard working hours - This position therefore has a high degree of pressure at all times.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Technical Diploma in Engineering or associated field.
- Computer literate.
- Work Level - Student/Graduate.