Business Intelligence - Intern
As a BI Intern you will work in a BI team within a dynamic and fast paced e-commerce environment. This is an ideal opportunity for a recent grad who would like exposure to analysing data across all areas of an eCommerce business.
What You Will Do
You will Work with the Following Tools:
- Microsoft SQL Server.
- Google Analytics Premium.
- Reporting and report writing.
- Statistics and data analysis.
- Excel (Powerpivots and Power Queries).
- Various BIG DATA cloud solutions.
- Data Warehousing and Relational Databases.
You will Have Access to the Following:
- Everyday use of modern development tools/frameworks.
- High degrees of responsibility and autonomy.
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Attractive working environment in a dynamically growing eCommerce sector involving fast pace environment and flat command structure.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Grade 12.
- Relevant tertiary education advantageous.
- Exposure to MySQL or SQL Server (SSIS; SSAS and SSRS).
- Exposure to data analysis.
- Proactive, goal-oriented, reliable and self-structured way of working.
- Delivers customer satisfaction.
- Leads completely.
- Embraces and drives change.
- Goes the extra mile.
- Is adventurous, open-minded and creative.
- Creates fun and a positive team spirit.